Tuesday 18 September 2012

HOW TO REMOVE DARK SPOTS AND ACNE SCARS


Hey Guys!
I hope you guys are well! This treatment comes from a really funny story.. a long time ago, my mom taught me that if I want my meat to be tender, I should blend up some green papaya and add it to the marinade to make my meat soft tender and delicious.. I thought, ok.. if papaya can do that to meat, then it MUST have something that can do something to our skin. So I read and read and read.. and found something so interesting!
GREEN UNRIPE PAPAYA is full of natural AHA’s aka. Alpha Hydroxy Acids! AHA’s are amazing for the skin because they lighten skin pigmentation (great for pimples that have left a dark scar) they decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, they exfoliate your skin and they help the appearance of sun damaged skin!
Not only that, but Green unripe papaya contains a natural enzyme called Papain. Papain is LOVE!! It helps to exfoliate the superficial layer of dead skin cells so it makes room for new cells! THIS is the KEY ingredient in making your scars or skin overall, BRIGHTER, SMOOTHER and FAIRER! I mean, we spend SOOO much money on expensive products trying to achieve brighter smoother and fairer skin and to lighten our dark pigmentation scars, when a green unripe papaya only costs about $3 and ONE batch of this stuff will last you MONTHS!
The great thing about this mixture, is that you can freeze it into cubes and thaw it everytime you want to use it!
This mask is perfectly safe even for the most sensitive skin, I MUST advice however, if you are ALLERGIC TO LATEX, then please do a test patch first to see if your skin turns red.. because papaya has a natural ingredient in it called chitinase that can cause allergic reactions in those who are allergic to latex.
Since this is an exfoliating mask, then its best not to use it everyday! I use it 3 times a week whenever I’ve had a bad breakout and its left some scars behind! The best time to use this as at night time, 3 times a week, for 15 minutes each application. YOU WILL feel your skin tingle, not super tingly, but it will tingle. Dont worry though! Because that means its working!
Thats about it! I Hope you guys have enjoyed this video! I have another recipe using ripe papaya thats also awesome for the skin so if youd like to see that, let me know!
BESOS! <3
Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment