1. Kim Kardashian- voluptuous Hollywood star. (Kim Kardashian refuses being a part of Bigg Boss)
2. Sayali Bhagat- Bollywood actress.
3. Poonam Pandey- Twitter queen who strips at the drop of a hat.
4. Nupur Mehta- The lady who can put you in a “fix”.
5. Navjot Singh Sighu- Guruuuuu…cricketer, politician and king of rhetoric.
6. Swami Nityanand- The “Sex” guru.
7. Kumar Vishwas- Poet and a self-claimed revolutionary.
8. Jay Bhanusali- Television actor.
9. Vrajesh Hirjee- The funny man of television and films.
10. Sampat Pal Devi- Founder of the Gulabi Gang
11. Faizal Khan- Aamir Khan’s brother.
12. Nirahua- Bhojpuri star.
Vijender Singh: Boxing champ Vijender has a huge fan base. His boxing skills might come in handy considering the verbal battles that take place in the house.
Ashutosh Rana: Character actor Ashutosh, who has been a part of over 50 films, has been approached for his rustic style and temper.
Satish Shah: Popular Bollywood comedian has been associated with more than 100 films. His comic timing will be something to watch out for in 'Bigg Boss' house.
Mahesh Manjrekar: A well-known Marathi theatre and cinema personality, Manjrekar is known for directing films like 'Astitva' and 'Vaastav' and he has given a new dimension to the portrayal of negative characters with his power packed performances in films like 'Wanted'.
Luv-Kush: Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha's twin sons have also been approached for the show.
Shirish Kunder: The filmmaker, who has directed flops like 'Jaan-e-Man' and 'Joker', has also been approached.
Kavita Kaushik: Known for playing Chandramukhi Chautala in the popular comedy show 'FIR', the actress has won a huge fan following for her role in the show.
Aruna Irani: A veteran character artist, who has been there and done it all, may join the gang.
The list also includes TV actresses Rashmi Desai Sandhu, Jennifer Winget, Sangita Ghosh, composer Bappa Lahiri, Udit Narayan's son Aditya, singer Anushka Manchanda and Sheetal Mafatlal, industrialist Atulya Mafatlal's wife and a regular in page 3 circuit.